Welcome

you are all welcome here in my simple blogger .. welcome to teach me or to learn .. welcome to ask or just encouragement comment .. welcome to take or give .. a lot of people inspired me in my work and i am truly sorry if i forget to mention any of of them .. and i hope one day my work will inspire some one for quill.

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Royal Card

i love the black color .. love it to wear .. to paint with .. love it in every where .. to me it is the king of all colors .. some people thing it is represent for sad or sorrow .. to me it is represent royalty .. will am talk too much this time .. so because i can not make all black. what will be so perfect with it more than white they are just the perfect combination .. so here the result


i make this card to look like 3D .. i hope that good idea .. to do that i add 1cm height from each side then close it by ribbon to keep the card close 




from inside white space for write in .. then add simple floral in corner


just closer look

No comments:

Post a Comment